LIPSTICK DIARIES #11 | Maybelline Pink Please !


HELLO GUYS!
I've started another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 
So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 
For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own. 


In this look I used the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please
This lipstick is discontinued, it's truly beautiful 
It's  MLBB colour, a apink with a coral tint to it.
Maybelline is, unfortunately, not cruelty free.
So I'm not the biggets fan of the brand. 
This is the first ever good quality lipstick I bought myself.

I paired this with natural makeup, 
for an all natural look.
 
 
P.S.
I dyed my hair dark brown! 
This is my last FOTD post with my blonde hair, in fact. 
then you'll be seeing my brunette face all over this blog. 
 To be honest, 
I was shocked, 
and I freaked out when I saw how dark the colour turned out, 
but I'm warming up to it.
I do, still miss my blonde hair though.











FACE
Maybelline age rewing concealer in light
LA girl pro conceal HD concealer in pure beige
Essence bronzing compact matt powder

EYES
TFSI
NYX single eyeshadows in skin tight, dark brown
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in vanilla sky ride
LA Girl endless semi permanent auto eyeliner in black frost
Catrice doll eye mascara*

EYEBROWS
Milani Brow tint pen in 01 natural taupe
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please (discontinued) 


*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes
 
I hope you like it dolls!
 
 
Dyna
xxx
 
 
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



 


Comments

Popular Posts