Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 550 Saw It On Blue Tube [review w/ swatches!]



HELLO GUYS!!
These 2 weeks are all about the Catrice absolute eye colour eyeshadows and
the spotlight today is on the Absolute Eye Colour in 
550 Saw It On Blue Tube


PACKAGING
Sleek plastic packaging, 
have not had any problems,
and you can see the eyeshadows through it.
Brilliant


TEXTURE
Very creamy, not powdery at all.


LASTING POWER
This lasted all day without a base, 
just a primer on me.


PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented.



SHADE
A deep midnight blue with blue shimmer



APPLICATION
I like to use this in a smokey eye.




I used it in this look below:



BOTTOM LINE
I love this eyeshadow,
blues look amazing on brown eyes and this verges almost on navy which is awesome!



I hope you liked this review guys,
till the next post,
take care :D

Dyna
 xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I got this product for free for PR purposes, I am not being paid for this post and as always, I'm a 100% honest.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts