LIPSTICK DIARIES #5 | NYX Sierra !



HELLO GUYS!

I've started another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 
So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 
For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own. 


In this look I used the NYX matte lipstick in Sierra. 
The colour. Not so sure. Too brown, too boring for my liking. 
I love the texture of these matte lipsticks.
But this colour, not so much. 
 
I decided to pair this with a rather neutral eye 
and a natural look because it's not a bold colour but not a nude, really. 
I think it looks okay. 
So far, my least favourite out of the bunch, though. 






FACE
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in medium to dark*
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX blush in desert rose*
Catrice prime and fine highlighting powder*

EYES
TFSI
MUA pearl eyeshadow in shade 11
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown, vanilla sky
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in vanilla sky ride
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
Sleek LE Caribbean Collection Curacao Palette – black eyeshadow
Catrice 2 in 1 Evolution to Revolution Mascara*

EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylist in Date with Ash-ton
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in sierra

*products sent for pr purposes



I hope you like it dolls!
Dyna
xxx
 
 
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts