LIPSTICK DIARIES #16 | Palladio Creme Cocoa !



HELLO GUYS!
I've started another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 
So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 
For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own. 
  
In this look I used Palladio's herbal lip slix in Creme Cocoa. 
The texture seems like a sheer lipstick with a strong gloss. 
Very moisturising, 
a beautiful colour (I read it's a dupe to MAC's Freckletone lipstick).
I paired this lipstick with a beautiful layered smokey eye.
I hope you like it !

FACE
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in light
LA girl Pro conceal HD concealer in pure beige
ELF mineral bronze*
Milani baked blush in luminoso
Catrice prime and fine highlighting powder*

EYES
TFSI
Catrice absolute eye colour palette in OMG I want that!
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
Catrice the giant mascara*
Essence multi action mascara in blackest black*
Catrice mini max mascara*

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist - dark side
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Palladio herbal lip slix in creme cocoa

*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes
I hope you like it dolls!
Dyna
xxx
 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. The name of the product alone sounds so nourishing!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts