Catrice 2 in 1 Evolution to Revolution mascara | review w/ swatches !

HELLO GUYS!!


So, as you guys probably already know,
I am veerrry picky with my mascaras.


I'm a pain to please.


I have not yet found my HG mascara.
and I've been trying out quite a few mascaras ever since my mind flipped to Make Up Freak Mode.


This is a new mascara from Catrice
it will become available in a few weeks now, 
and I'm going to tell you how it performs in this review, 
as an exclusive look for you all.




PACKAGING
Sleek and nice,
It has two different parts where you can scroll the wand out.
It's the same brush, different sifter.
I have had no problems whatsoever when it comes to the packaging..






WAND
Same wand, different sifter. 
The actual wand is quite natural. 


LOOK 1
LOOK 2

SHADE OF BLACK
A normal shade of black






LENGTHENING
Wand 1 - YES
Wand 2 - A little


VOLUMISING
Wand 1 - No
Wand 2 - A little, but weighs lashes down.


3 COATS OF LOOK 1
3 COATS OF LOOK 2



OVERALL PERFORMANCE
I much prefer to use wand 1 (surprisingly). 
So far, I found that wand 2 simply weighs down the lashes and provides some volume.


BEST USE FOR ME
Daytime mascara


RECOMMENDED FOR WHO?
Everyone who likes a natural mascara. 










BOTTOM LINE
I am quite pleased with this mascara but it's not something 
that stands out, at least for me.
I wouldn't repurchase because I much prefer the Catrice the giant mascara or the doll eyes.



I hope you found this helpful guys,
Let me know what you think :)
Dyna

xxx
FTC Disclaimer: Products featured in this post were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products.  I am not paid to do this post and I am 100% honest

Comments

Popular Posts