LIPSTICK DIARIES #13 | NYX sweet pink !



HELLO GUYS!
I've started another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 
So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 
For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own. 
 
In this look I used NYX's matte lipstick in sweet pink. 
This is quite a new addition to my collection. 
Don't let the name mislead you, 
this is a purple, 
a pinky purple. 
It's nice and matte, but not my favourite colour. 
 
 
 
I paired this with a simple winged liner for a daytime look. 
But it's not my favourite look from this series, 
it's okay though. 








FACE
LA girl HD concealer in pure beige
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in light
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX blush in dusty rose*
Catrice prime and fine highlighting powder*

EYES
TFSI
Manhattan eyeshadow in Beige
Catrice absolute eye colour in Go! Charlie Brown!
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in Vanilla Sky Ride
Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
La girl longlasting eyeliner in black frost
Catrice doll eye mascara*

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist - dark side
Essence  lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in sweet pink


*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes
 
I hope you like it dolls!
 
 
Dyna
xxx
 
 

  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts