LIPSTICK DIARIES #15 | Catrice Princess Peach !



HELLO GUYS!
I've started another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 
So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 
For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own. 

In this look I used Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in Princess Peach 
This is one of my favourite lipsticks, 
and I believe it's a must have if you have a warm skintone and like peaches / oranges combos. 


I paired the look with some winged eyeliner and neutral colours, 
I hope you like it !







FACE
LA girl HD concealer in pure beige
Palladio herbal concealer in yellow
NYC bronzer in sunny
Jordana blush in coral sandy beach
Catrice prime and fine highlighting powder*

EYES
TFSI
Manhattan eyeshadow in Beige
Catrice absolute eye colour in Go! Charlie Brown!
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in Vanilla Sky Ride
Essence 100% splash proof eyeliner*
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
Catrice doll eye mascara*

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist - dark side
Essence  lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Catrice ultimat ecolour lipstick in princess peach 



*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes
I hope you like it dolls!
Dyna
xxx
 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Oh thanks for this post. Yesterday I was eyeing the Catrice counter lost among their lipsticks. Now I know which shade to pick. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts