LIPSTICK DIARIES #4 | Sleek Papaya Punch !



HELLO GUYS!
I've started another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 
So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 
For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own. 


In this look I used the Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Papaya Punch
I just got this - last week actually. 
So I cannot say much about this lipstick. 
And I've only wore this out once but I think it's an amazing lip colour, 
and it has amazing texture as well. 
It's a matte colour -  but not the drying kind .
The colour is beautiful - it's a bright peachy orange coral.
No shimmer.
I love it!

I paired this with a sharp bold liner and I think it looks fab, 
but I think in person I do look a bit overdone. 
I was only going to the cinema, you see.
I think it would have been better if I didn't wing it out as much and kept it softer on the eyes.








FACE
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX blush in cinnamon
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*


EYES
TFSI
NYX single eyeshadow in skin tight, dark brown
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Essence 100% splash proof eyeliner
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy 
Catrice mini max mascara*
Catrice the giant mascara*


EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylist in date with ash ton
Essence gel mascara

LIPS
Sleek true colour lipstick in Papaya Punch
*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes
I hope you like it dolls!
Dyna
xxx
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. That lipstick is a gorgeous colour on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the colour on your lips, it looks lovely on you babe!
    Gorgeous.

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog.
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dealkare are always ready to pack move all your expensive items with safety, securely relocation services in Ghaziabad.

    Packers and Movers in Crossings Republik
    Movers Packers in Crossings Republik
    Car and Bike Transport in Crossings Republik

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts