Essence LE soul sista nail polish in 01 Lounge Chair Affair | review w/ swatches !

 
 HEY DOLLS!
I have a nail swatch today!!
I have been LOVING these essence nail polishes..
this one is limited edition but they have an overwhelming range 
that makes me say "WEEEEE" when I'm choosing nail polishes. 
It's like nail polish heaven  :)
It has 8 ml of product
and it comes from the Soul Sista Limited Edition.
 
This seems like it has a gorgeous gold sheen to it but it doesn't transfer when swatching.. 

when swatched the colour is a beautiful shade of coral,
This is very nicely pigmented and I'm very impressed with the quality.
 
 






I hope you like this post dolls!
- Dyna 
xxx




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free at the PharmaMT bloggers event and I am not affiliated with the brand. I am, as always, a 100% honest.

Comments

Popular Posts