LIPSTICK DIARIES #1 | Rimmel Shake Up Pink !


HELLO GUYS!
 Today I'm starting another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.

As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 

So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 

For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own. 


In this look I used Rimmel's Colour Show Off lipstick in Shake Up Pink.
Basically,  I think this is a lovely Summer colour, looks beautiful in sunlight,
no shimmer, matte, 
barbie-ish warm colour. 
Just beautiful.

I often pair it with a brown smokey eye for a pop of colour. 
And that's what I did today :D



 

 
 
FACE
Maybelline age rewind concealer in light
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX blush in dusty rose*
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder*

EYES
TFSI
MUA 3 in 1 extreme contour liner / pen #1 black
Essence marble mania eyeshadow in 02 Let's get twisted*
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Wet n Wild Vanity Palette
MUA glitter eyeliner in #1
Collection 2000 dazzling gel liner in funk
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
Essence multi action bestselling mascara 
Colorful online lashes #011
Duo Lash adhesive in dark tone

EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylist in date with ashton
Essence clear lash and brow gel mascara 
 

LIPS
Rimmel Colour Show Off lipstick in Shake Up pink


* pr products
 
 I hope you like it !

Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts