Lipstick Diaries #3 | Catrice Frozen Rose !



HELLO GUYS!
I've started another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 
So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 
For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own.


 The lipstick I chose today is Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in Frozen Rose

At first - I didn't find this lipstick wearable, 
but to be honest it looks beautiful with a bold liner 
or a smokey eye. 
It's a pale cool toned  pink. 
Very beautiful.
No shimmer, Cream Finish. 

 Look-wise, I decided to pair the lipstick with a grey 
almost bombshell smokey eye and I have to say.. 
I quite like the look :)










FACE
Essence soft touch mousse make up in matt ivory
NYC bronzer in sunny
ELF studio blush in pink passion
Catrice Prime and Fine highlighting powder*

EYES
TFSI
Catrice absolute eye colour in 150 Metallicious*
Sleek Caribbean Palette in Curacao - matte black
Wet n Wild Vanity Palette
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
Essence multi action mascara
Catrice 2 in Revolution to Evolution mascara*
Colorful online false lashes in 011
Duo Lash Adhesive in Dark Tone
   
EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylist in date with ash ton
 Essence gel lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Catrice ultimate colour in frozen rose


*items I got for pr purposes

 I hope you like it ! 

Dyna

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

 

Comments

  1. Τελειο το κραγιόν,και εσύ κούκλα!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lip color really looks good on you! would love it if you could visit my blog too, Im a new blogger:) sairasbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts