Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Eyeshadow in 090 Bring Me Frosted Cake [review w/ swatches!]



HELLO GUYS!!
These following two weeks I will be overloading you with Catrice 
absolute eye colour eyeshadows reviews. 
I have 14 eyeshadow to review and I will be letting you know about them in my posts.

The spotlight today is on the Absolute Eye Colour in 090 Bring Me Frosted Cake



PACKAGING
Sleek plastic packaging, 
have not had any problems,
and you can see the eyeshadows through it.
Brilliant




TEXTURE
Very creamy,
can be slightly powdery, 
texture in inconsistent throughout different shades. 



LASTING POWER
They lasted all day without a base, 
just a primer on me.



PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented.



SHADE
A matte creamy white colour. 
Lighter that wet n wild's brulee 
and even lighter than Essence's blockbuster.



APPLICATION
I like to use this as a brow highlighter or to blend a smokey eye





BOTTOM LINE
I quite like this eyeshadow. 
But I personally prefer Essence's blockbuster over it. 
Great product, though!


I hope you liked this review guys,
till the next post,
take care :D

Dyna
 xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts