Essence duo eyeshadow in 02 coffee shimmer [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a review on a product I believe is doscontinued, 
but I know some pharmacies still carry these.
I actually love the mono eyeshadows which I reviewed HERE

This one, not so much. 
I'll let you know why below :)

 

 I actually featured this in my January hits and misses video below:



PACKAGING
Either because this has been stored for ages, 
or I don't know why, 
but the packaging broke shortly after I got it. 
Hate that.



TEXTURE
While my older mono eyeshadows that I got were soft and buttery, 
these are more powdery and chalky unfortunately.




FALLOUT
I don't typically experience a lot of fallout with eyeshadows, 
but I have to work around these to not get any fallout.


 


LASTING POWER
Pretty decent, when used over a primer


PIGMENTATION
Both shades lack pigmentation. 


SHADES
A sheer creamy shimmery shade. 
A sheer slightly metallic taupe shade.

BOTTOM LINE
A less than decent item in my collection, 
I don't entirely hate it. 
I don't love it.
I don't use it. 
I don't recommend it. 


That's it for this review guys,
I hope you found this helpful,
and till the next post,
take care
xxx

Dyna

xxx

   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts