THE TRICK TO AWESOME LASHES!

HELLO GUYS!

who likes BIG lashes..?!

I DO
I DO!

and let's face it..
who doesn't?!

OK. FINE.. 
I know some people like natural looking lashes, 
if you like natural looking lashes..
this post is not for you.. 

BUT IF YOU DO!

I have a SECRET to tell you!




So how do I get awesome big lashes with no falsies whatsoever?

PAIR MASCARAS. 

I sometimes use up to 5 different mascaras.. 

Somehow.. 
the different formulas work together and give that doll-like lashes I love so so much :D 

In the following photo I'm wearing a combination of :
Catrice lash plus mascara 
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Catrice the giant mascara 

 




So that's it for this post..

I hope this was helpful, 
let me know what you think guys!!

Till the next post 
take care!

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Glad you found something that gives you the look you like. I never thought about layering different ones but I will be trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god i really love your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dyna,you have beautiful lashes! Thank you for the tips and that pale pink lipstick is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa that combination really works, your eyelashes are big and full :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. quite a tip, really informative, thank u so much for sharing :">
    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been layering mascaras for years and everyone thought I was crazy. Good to see someone else is doing it too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts