My everyday summer makeup look : doll-like eyes & nude lips !

 HELLO GUYS!

I have been wearing the same look for like a month now..
I just love it so much, 
it's super quick to do, 
I love that it's so versatile, 
I usually wear nude lips, 
but I sometimes change it up for the lips. 

 
 



FACE
Essence soft touch mousse make up in matte ivory
ELF mineral glow in bronze*
Essence silky touch blush in secret it girl

EYES
Essence longlasting eye pencils in black fever, c'est la vie
Essence 2 in 1 eyeliner pen
Catrice intensif eye eye colour in vanilla sky ride
Catrice lash plus mascara
Catrice the giant mascara
Maybelline the falsies mascara*

EYEBROWS
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Go! Charlie Brown!
Essence wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 003*

*Products marked were not paid for by myself. 
They were either gifts, prizes or products sent for pr purposes. 

I hope you like the look, 
let me know what you think below..

and till the enxt post
Take care!

Dyna

xxx

   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)




Comments

  1. i love the rimmel lipstick:)
    its a really nice look too!:)

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts