Through the Looking Glass Vintage Necklace REVIEW!

HELLO GUYS.. 

Today I'm going to review Through the Looking Glass's vintage necklace. 


I love that all of her accessories come in a cute bag
 and that they are handmade.
I like the detail on this necklace it's really cute, 
but it's not something typical you'd see me wearing. 
It's definitely a statement necklace, 
and this is not for people who like simple necklaces...
but if you're looking for an awesome statement necklace 
almost vintage like, 
you'll love this I think :)






You can check these out in the video about her accessories below
and you can see how they look like on here as well:





Don't forget to like her facebook fan page HERE!

For your reference, this necklace costs €7.00
and she ships internationally at an extra fee.. 


Thank you guys for tuning in and I'll see you in the next post! 


Take care dolls!
Dyna

xxx

 FTC Disclaimer: I got the products for free for PR purposes, I am not being paid to do this post and I'm a 100% honest as always.

Comments

  1. really cute necklace!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. watched the video, such nice creations :)

    by the way if you have the time, please check my blog :) it would really mean a lot to me :)

    thank you so much!

    keep in touch
    xx

    Chiara



    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute!!!!!

    I have a price for you in my blog ^^

    http://caro-maquillaje.blogspot.com/2012/07/me-han-dado-el-premio-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts