Beauty Formula's Soothing Lotion [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!

I have been trying out some Beauty Formula products 
because I discovered them at Health Shop at University, 
and also at a local pharmacist. 

They are relatively cheap, 
and good to experiment with. 

I got this initially for my face 
because I had super dry skin for a while.



PACKAGING
Squeezy tube. 
Holds a lot of product (150 ml)



TEXTURE
Light formula, 
kind of hard to blend in though



 
 
 
BOTTOM LINE
It works when used on the skin after I shave, 
I don't think it does anything special on my skin, 
but yeah, it's okay. 
I don't reach for it often though,
so I can live without it, 
but I'm glad I tried it.


Thank you guys for checking out my post, 
and till the next post..
take care :D

Dyna
xxx


   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts