Beauty Formula's Petroleum Jelly Cream [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!

I have been trying out some Beauty Formula products 
because I discovered them at Health Shop at University, 
and also at a local pharmacist. 

They are relatively cheap, 
and good to experiment with. 

I got this initially for my face 
because I had super dry skin for a while.



PACKAGING
Squeezy tube. 
Holds a lot of product (150 ml)



TEXTURE
Thick formula, easy to blend
Slightly oily feel to it.
Doesn't absorb thoroughly, 
but locks the moisture in.



SMELL
It has this coconuty smell to it, 
I quite like it, 
but after some time it smells almost plasticy.


 


BOTTOM LINE
I initially loved it, but now I kind of got over it.
I still quite like it,
But I don't think I'm repurchasing, 
I've tried better, 
but I'm glad I tried it.



Thank you guys for checking out my post, 
and till the next post..
take care :D

Dyna
xxx

   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

Popular Posts