Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick #03 [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!!
I have a Rimmel London lipstick review today -
I got this lipstick in a swap with Makeup by Saz 
and at first I was like.. MEH!
But recently I've been wearing it a lot..
almost every single day.

Anyway here's my review on
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick #03



PACKAGING
Awesome packaging, 
closes thoroughly, 
very sleek, 
you get the hint of colour and number at the bottom, 
matte black packaging with a Kate Moss signature on it. 
Love it!



TEXTURE
Glides like a dream
Doesn't apply a thick heavy layer on the lips, 
 Nice and creamy, 
Very forgiving on chapped lips



PIGMENTATION
I wouldn't say you'd get maximum colour payoff in one swipe.
It usually takes me 2 swipes to get the colour I want.. 
but it's worth it.

Top: Catrice ultimate colour in be natural, Bottom: Rimmel Kate Moss 03

BUILDABLE
very buildable, 
and it doesn't look weird or thick on the lips when you build it up.



SCENT
It has a slight sweet vanilla smell (at least that's what I think it is)
I've gotten compliments about the smell,
and it never grosses me out 
and it's not overly strong..

 


FINISH
The finish is almost an in between of a cream finish to satin finish. 
It has just the right amount of glossiness to it without being overly creamy






LASTING POWER
Pretty good.. I mean it's average.. around 3-4 hours.
But I don't mind reapplying.. 
as it's quite a forgiving shade and I don't feel I need a mirror 
to make sure it has been applied perfectly.



SHADE
A muted MLBB shade with a slight mauve/rosy undertone





BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE the formula of this lipstick, 
the packaging, 
just everything about it is amazing.
I HIGHLY recommend this one!

I hope you guys liked this review,
Take care guys!!

-Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post.I got this product in a swap from another beauty blogger and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i love this shade! such a perfect everyday nude shade:)

    http://www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard so much about this lipstick that i must try it out myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection by rimmel :) they are cheap and i love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely on you! :D

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shade! You can rock anything, you're gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks so pretty on your complexion. cute blog girl :)


    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! :D
    Gonna start following your blog :)

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.co.uk
    Feel free to check mine out to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to pick this up the next time I buy any products from Rimmel. It looks beautiful :) I have the shade 08, which is very pretty too :)
    Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts