PUPA Vamp Mascara in #300 Deep Night [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!!
So, as you guys probably already know, 
I am veerrry picky with my mascaras. 
I received a mascara from Pupa Milano Cosmetics Malta (check out their facebook fan page HERE)
 and for the first time ever. 
It's BLUE.
You can check out my video below to see how it looks like in person and my Mini- review on the mascara..




PACKAGING
Sleek and mirror-like. 
Sifter is great and I love the wand too

 








WAND
Medium Sized, 
hourglass type of wand,
not flexible, 
fibre bristles

 



SHADE
Electric blue, pretty shocking.



LENGTHENING 
YES


VOLUMISING
YES

 

OVERALL PERFORMANCE
It performs really nicely on my stick straight short eyelashes, 
so I truly can't complain in all honesty. 


BEST USE FOR ME
I don't use blue mascara, it's not for me.



RECOMMENDED FOR WHO?
Anyone who wants a blue mascara
even though I personally prefer pitch black mascaras on all eye colours.
The formula is great for anyone who likes spikier, unnatural lashes, 
like myself. 


BOTTOM LINE
Even though the mascara is good, 
I don't like blue mascaras, 
and I wouldn't use it personally.
I do recommend it to anyone who's like a blue mascara, though.


 I hope you found this helpful guys,
Let me know what you think :)
Dyna

xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I didn't pay for the product. I got it for free from Pupa Milano Cosmetics Malta. I am not paid to do this post and I am not affiliated with any brand. Everything I said in this review is my personal opinion.


Comments

  1. I've never tried mascara other than black hehe..but this one is interesting.. :) I like the color.. :D

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great length and color! Would look great with electric blue eyeshadow.
    Be sure to check out my new post about Deepika Padukone, and her Vogue photoshoot!

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts