Catrice the giant extreme volume mascara [review w/ swatches] !!

HELLO GUYS!!

So, as you guys probably already know, 
I am veerrry picky with my mascaras. 

I'm a pain to please. 

I have not yet found my HG mascara. 
and I've been trying out quite a few mascaras ever since my mind flipped to Make Up Freak Mode. 

This is quite a rather new mascara
and I was very eager to try these out because they claim to give big lashes.
I'm talking about the  Catrice the giant extreme volume mascara.

I used this mascara in my tutorial below in case you feel like checking that out:





PACKAGING
Pretty sleek and cute, 
black and cute wordings
and the typed out letters did not fade
I had no problems whatsoever when it comes to the packaging..





WAND
A big mascara wand, 
almost cone shaped
fibre bristles
I love it







SHADE OF BLACK
A medium black

LENGTHENING 
A bit

VOLUMISING
YES.


no mascara - bare lashes










OVERALL PERFORMANCE
A nice mascara for volume, easy to work with, buildable.



BEST USE FOR ME
I pair it with other mascaras for VA-VA.VOOM LASHES!
well, enough for daytime anyway.



RECOMMENDED FOR WHO?
Everyone who likes a good volume big wanded mascara

BOTTOM LINE
I am rather impressed with this mascara, 
It promises big lashes, and it gave me nicely big lashes. 
Will definitely repurchase!!


I hope you like this review,
let me know what you think
and in the meantime..
take care guys!!

Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i have to agree with you hunny i have been loving this mascara the last couple of weeks ive been using it everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love catrice and essence mascaras, they're so afodable and can work wonders :)

    haven't seen this one though, i think i should check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your eyelashes almost look fake! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if you're going for the spider legs effect, yes, totally worked. Not for naturally looking thick lashes though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how many layers did you apply? it seems so clumpy and i definitely see that it flaked...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3-4 layers. It is clumpy, as I said multiple times, I like that look. Unfortunately dry mascaras tend to flake a bit, but I still prefer them than wet formula mascaras.

      Delete
  6. I think its disgusting! Looks like spiders legs!! Would definitely not buy this, love your blog though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all about what you think works best on you. I have barely there lashes, so spider lashes helps my eyes look bigger. But I can understand how it's not for everyone xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts