Through the Looking Glass Bow Ring REVIEW!

HELLO GUYS.. 

Today I'm going to review Through the Looking Glass's bow ring. 


I love that all of her accessories come in a cute bag
and that they are handmade.
I love how this is different to anything I have, 
and it is so detailed, delicate and not oversized,
so it looks very pretty on mhy skinny tiny fingers.
It's an adjustable ring so you can adjust it to your size. 
I love this ring, definitely one for the ring lovers!





You can check these out in the video about her accessories below
and you can see me wearing the ring below too:





Don't forget to like her facebook fan page HERE!

For your reference, these earrings cost €3.50 
and she ships internationally at an extra fee.. 


Thank you guys for tuning in and I'll see you in the next post! 


Take care dolls!
Dyna

xxx

 FTC Disclaimer: I got the products for free for PR purposes, I am not being paid to do this post and I'm a 100% honest as always.

Comments

  1. Very cute!
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts