MUA lipstick in nectar [review w/ swatches] !!

HELLO GUYS!!
I'm on a roll today preparing posts and all that good stuff. 
Because I don't know if I mentioned...
But I finished my EXAMS!!!
AAAAAAAAAAA!

Anyway here's my review on
MUA lipstick in #15 juicy




PACKAGING
Awesome packaging, 
closes thoroughly, 
very sleek, 
you get the name, hint of colour and number at the bottom, 
kind of small for a lipstick, but you get a nice amount of product too.



TEXTURE
The formula is different to any lipstick that I have tried..
it glides on like a lip balm, 
but applies sheer and glossy
Similar to a glaze finish 
Buildable, too.


PIGMENTATION
rather sheer but buildable.



SCENT
It has a sweet vanilla smell

FINISH
Glossy finish


LASTING POWER
Pretty good.. I mean it's average.. around 3-4 hours.
But I don't mind reapplying.. 
as it's quite a forgiving shade and I don't feel I need a mirror 
to make sure it has been applied perfectly.

 
SHADE
A sheer wearable orange lipstick with a peachy undertone.

 

BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE the formula of these lipsticks, 
the packaging, 
just everything about them is amazing.
The most thing I love about these,
is that when you have chapped lips,
they are quite forgiving and won't further dry out your lips. 
I reach for them quite a lot and I HIGHLY recommend these!



I hope you guys liked this review,
I'll be reviewing another shade in a future post

Anyway!
Take care guys!!

-Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. wow this is a really pretty shade :) :) it looks really pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2012/07/international-giveaway-urban-decay.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts