Through the Looking Glass Vintage Earrings REVIEW!

HELLO GUYS.. 

Today I'm going to review Through the Looking Glass's vintage earrings. 
Out of the three items I received these are my favourite out of the bunch. 


I love that all of her accessories come in a cute bag.
I love how vintage-y they look, and they're chandelier-like while still being work appropriate. 
They're hand-made, 
super cheap and they look awesome. 
One word of advice though, 
don't go swimming with them, because they'll turn rusty, 
but of course, 
I have to learn the hard way. 





You can check these out in the video about her accessories below:




and you can see me wearing her earrings below!


Don't forget to like her facebook fan page HERE!

For your reference, these earrings cost €3.50 
and she ships internationally at an extra fee.. 


Thank you guys for tuning in and I'll see you in the next post! 


Take care dolls!
Dyna

xxx

 FTC Disclaimer: I got the products for free for PR purposes, I am not being paid to do this post and I'm a 100% honest as always.

Comments

  1. These look so beautiful :)
    Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their detail is really beautiful :) I like them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts