ELF 50% HAUL!! £90 WORTH!!!

HELLO GUYS!!

I am so in love with elfcosmetics.co.uk!!
The customer service is amazing, 
products are great 
and they're the BEST. 

They issued a 50% off as soon as they hit their first 200,000 likes!!
and I went crazy. 
So I got £90 worth of products for like £50 + shipping. 
And I'm super uber pleased about it !!.. 
So I got all of the following items:



Studio Pressed Powder in Almond, Buff


Studio Pressed Powder in Almond
I got this in attempt to dupe my NYC bronzer in sunny. In the pan it's definitely lighter, 
but it might be more pigmented, 
so it might swatch similar to NYC sunny
UPDATE!! It's not a dupe because it's not golden undertoned and more on the cool side.  Haven't used it a lot.

Studio Pressed Powder in Buff
 I love these pressed powders but Caramel was a shade darker than what I should have got, and Buff fit the deal.
UPDATE!! I'm loving this a lot!!



Studio conditioning lip balm SPF 15 in mellow melon, nice and natural

Studio conditioning lip balm SPF 15 in mellow melon 
I am not a fan of tins and I would not have bought it if the 50% off ordeal didn't happen, 
but I'm so glad I did. This is a brilliant coral pink shade.
UPDATE!! I love these lip conditioning balms
Studio conditioning lip balm SPF 15 nice and natural
I got this one as a nude gloss, and so far it fulfilled my expectations



Nail polish in lilac





Nail polish in lilac
Haven't tried this yet, but I kind of thought it was prettier on online swatches and stuff..
UPDATE! I could have passed on this.. not as pretty as I thought..


Nail polish in lilac



10x Therapeutic conditioning lip balm in Blackberry Crème, 1 x Vanilla Crème




10x Therapeutic conditioning lip balm in Blackberry Crème
This baby smells like calpol, I love it, so I got 10 of these. Yay. 

Therapeutic conditioning lip balm in Vanilla Crème
I wanted to try the vanilla one, for the sake of it. But I'm not too eager to try it out.




Dramatic Lash Kit False Lashes in Black 
To be honest, I could have lived without buying these, but I wanted to try them out and for 50% off. Why not? I thought these might dupe the Ardell Demi Wispies.. These are not dupes.. but they're pretty cute.


slant tweezer tools


 2 x slant tweezer tools
So my mum is a huge tweezing fan, and I tweeze my own brows, so I got two of these to try them out and to avoid being accused of stealing her tweezers


Make up remover cleansing cloths studio line
I was never too keen on trying these. I heard they smell quite horrible, and they don't remove make up that well. Others say, they're quite good.We'll see. 
UPDATE!! I tried these for a couple of times, I don't think they're gentle on the eyes, and it leaves a weird feel on the skin, but other than that .. they're quite good.



Regular line Clarifying Pressed Powder in Apricot Beige (tone 1)


Regular line Clarifying Pressed Powder in Apricot Beige (tone 1)
I got this to set my all over cover stick in apricot beige I like to use on my under eye area.
It's slightly darker though than the concealer.
UPDATE!! I think it's way too cakey for the under eye area.



Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Mineral Eyeshadow Primer


Mineral Eyeshadow Primer 
A back up. Love this shizzle.

Studio Dual Mirror Compact

Studio Dual Mirror Compact
I already had the regular line mirror, but wanted to try this out and it looks so cute in person.



Studio Small Precision Brush



Studio Small Precision Brush
I got this to try it out with my cream liner, to apply it as a base for smokey eyes, especially on my lower lid.


Studio Concealer Brush


2x Studio Concealer Brush
I heard great things about these. I already tried them out. It applies my elf cream liner as a base like a dream, but with eyeshadows, I don't think it works THAT great. I prefer the eyeshadow c brush. But for loose pigments I think it might work. we'll see. It's smaller than I perceived it to be. 


Studio Angled Contour Brush

Studio Angled Contour Brush
I wanted to try this out, but I had no particular purpose for it. In person, it's different than what I perceived.  It's less dense, more flimsy, and actually - less professional looking than any other studio brush from elf. I tried it to set my under eye area and it worked "ok".


Studio Make up Mist and Set



Studio Make up Mist and Set
Another back up. I used a full one of these. I'm on my second and now bought a third. The cardboard packaging seems different though :)

 Studio Make Up Brush Belt
I got this for storage purposes, because it is more useful than a brush roll.  It looks really professional and cute.





Regular line Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in luminance


Regular line Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in luminance
Another back up. I hit pan on my first, and I got a second because I'm scared I'll run out sometime soon.


Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Mascara Regular Line

2x Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Mascara Regular Line
I already finished a whole tube of this, I will be opening a second soon, and now I have two back ups. Love this to set my brows.

The following are items that I got for another elf fan:

 


 


Custom eyes in ivory 




Brightening eye liner in black 


Eye widener regular line

Anyways..
I hope you liked this post :D
and thanks for your support guys!

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. hehe another elf fan :-p haha thank u dyna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow big haul the 50% off deal was amazing i only wish it was on again soon im greedy haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haul hunny, so many products :) I just posted my mini haul :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the makeup mist and set! What a great haul and deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That andgled contour brush is actually one of my staples - I use it every day for brow-bone highlighting and blending it in the crease to the main color on the lid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wished they had done the sale once their new delivery had arrived! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the haul!!!
    gosh! i love their lip balm too! the 1€ one:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts