FOTD!! Polished Summer Friendly Look !!

Hello guys!!

I have a FOTD today..
this is an old pre-planned post, 
for your reference. 

But I think this look would be great for an everyday summer look. 

 


Here's what I used:

FACE
ELF tinted moisturiser in honey
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF translucent mattifying powder
NYX HD grinding blush in english rose*


EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Wet n Wild single icon eyeshadow in brulee
Manhattan multi effects eyeshadow in #152 Beige
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
ELF studio cream liner in black
ELS studio cream liner in coffee
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara
L'OREAL voluminous mascara

EYEBROWS:
ELF studio cream liner in coffee
ELF clear wet and gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS:
ELF luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink






Products marked with an * were not bought by my own money. 


Thanks for reading
And
Thank you for following and supporting me. 
Love y'all

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the companies. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Lovely look Dyna! The blush is really pretty,and I think it will go to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Love this look, very fresh great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning!!!
    love love love the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, i LOVE your lipstick!!!!! wow, i need to check out their lippies

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful hunny, such a flawless and perfect look :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts