ELF studio line complexion brush [[review w/ photos!!]]

Hello guys!!

I'm squeezing this post in my two hour break from work
[dedication baby :P]

So this review is all about ELF's studio line complexion brush. 

So I originally got this as an alternative powder brush to my ELF studio face kabuki brush. 
I experimented with it quite a lot - so I'll tell you briefly how it works with different applications. 

The packaging is pretty ELF standard - so for that check out my other reviews on ELF brushes, because it is quite identical to other ELF ferrules and handles and what not. 


CREAM PRODUCTS
I don't find this works well with cream products at all. 
It is not dense, 
and even though the bristles are synthetic, 
I find it too fluffy to work with cream products

LIQUID PRODUCTS
I find that this drags liquid products around rather than applies it. 

POWDER PRODUCTS
This works AWESOME with powder products. 






Now with regard to different applications. 

POWDER
I find it blends your powder brilliantly just after you apply your powder with a powder puff. 
I use it all the time to remove any excess powder off my face

BLUSH
I find this too big for my uber small cheeks, 
so I would recommend applying your blush with this if your cheeks are quite big, 
and you want a sheer look, 
This wouldn't apply your blush all clownish, as it is not that dense, 
bit you can easily build it up with this. 

BRONZER
I love it to apply my bronzer, 
I am loving the buffed in bronzer which warms up your face look. 
So this has been brilliantly doing that.
This brush is not tapered, quite fluffy and not as dense, 
and it somehow works to apply my NYC New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720
which I'll try to review soon. 


HIGHLIGHT
I find this too big for highlight for my face,
but I think it would work for people with a bigger cheek area than mine. 


BOTTOM LINE. 
I use this every single day and I adore it!!!
I am one happy buyer.
and would recommend it, YES.
!!

Thank you for reading guys. And if you're from Europe [excluding Italy, Spain and Germany- because they have their own website or whatever] and would like to try ELF products, I suggest you “like” ELF's facebook fan page HERE to be informed about elf's promotional codes. Plus the more people join their fan page, the quicker the codes come out :)

If you have never bought from elf uk, their customer service is just amazing and I have purchased so many times I've never ever been disappointed. You definitely don't have to worry about that.


You can buy these  :


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I nearly ordered this the other day then didn't wish I had now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my daily bronzer brush and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts