ELF nail polish in mango madness NEW swatch!!! [w/ photos]

Hello guys!!

Here's another post of mine!!



Lately I have been loving pastels, shimmerless, and frostless shades, 
and this one by ELF definitely fit my liking. 

This is a gorgeous corally orangey red shade, 
and it's perfect for summer. 
It looks just like NYX's round lipstick in femme ..
as you can see in photos.

 

 

 


applied matte.


With regard to texture, 
I applied like three coats for maximum colour payoff, 
but the nail polish is definitely not on the sheer side, 
even though it could be more pigmented. 

Definitely will repurchase. 
It's seriously THA BOMB!

Thank you so much for supporting me and my blog. 
Love y'all
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the blog sale. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love that colour! It's so bright and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and fun color. I think this is one off the colors from Elf that I dont own :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, that's another e.l.f. polish I 'need'!

    I just gave you a blog award! :)
    http://gretalrabbit.blogspot.com/2011/07/ive-just-received-blog-award.html

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty color! It matches that lipstick so perfectly! I am a HUGE fan of elf.. I'll be posting my latest elf haul soon!! I'm having a giveaway wher eyou can win some really nice orly polishes! Check out my blog :)
    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts