HAUL: EBAY hair accessories!!!

Hello guys!!! 

If you know me in person you know how much I love accessories especially hair accessories, 
I got myself some hair accessories for cheap on ebay and I thought I'd share what I got  :)

 

 

 

Big Pink Flower, I got it HERE
 


 

One pair cream dotted flower,  I got it HERE








Big Gaga Hair Bow, I got it  HERE 



 





Big Cream Bow, I got it HERE

That's it for this post,
and thank you so much for my first 500 followers!!!
YES!!
500 AWESOME people follow my blog xD
Woahhh..
Thanks guys xx
Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love all of them! And congrats on 500 followers! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would LOVE to see these in action, they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you apperceive me in being you apperceive how abundant I adulation accessories abnormally hair accessories, I got myself some hair accessories for cheap on ebay and I thought I'd share what I got.

    hair accessory wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts