HAUL!! St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse in Dark !

Hello guys!!



I have been wanting to experiment with self tanners since forever. 
And even though I live in sunny Malta I work all the time so 
I don't have time to tan. 
Aside from that, 
I have been getting super self conscious about skin cancer 
and all skin harm from tanning. 

I got myself the Roche Posay Bronzing Lotion, 
and I finished that, but I wanted to experiment some more. 
And this was an awesome product to try, 
since everyone raves about it. 

So here's the actual product:




Thanks for reading guys and 
thank you for your endless support xx

Dyna
xx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i love this fake tan, so brown and not patchy :)
    so cheap too! http://beautyisoskindeep.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, I tried fake tanner once (even though I'm black, but I am light skinned) and it was very cheap and splotchy. If I ever get curious again, I'll have to remember this lol ;) Plus you already have a natural glow! Love the review though :D

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    would love if you visited ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year I bought a 'bodylotion' and since it smelled really awesome I tried it on my legs.The next morning I was in sheer and utter shock: Orange legs.The bodylotion turned out to have self tanning agent and you can imagine how furious I was.But yeah my fault......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd suggest you mix it with a regular body lotion and try it the first time as I've read it's pretty dark when used alone. Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts