Make up Look!! Consider me Coloured!!

Hello guys!!
I haven't posted one of these in a while, 
This one was a quick [for me at least] make up look that I wore for dinner a while ago.

So here are the photos ...




 

 



  

 

 





and here is what I used:


FACE
NYX studio HD foundation in #07 warm sand
ELF all over cover stick in # apricot beige
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light and medium
ELF mineral booster in tinted
NYX powder blush in pinky
No7 Mirrorball Highlighter*
ELF studio cool bronzer
Model in a bottle setting spray for normal skin

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Maybelline Define a line eyeliner in # ebony black
ELF essentials custom eyes in moondust, golden glow
ELF mineral eyeshadow in # innocent, angelic
ELF studio blush in # gotta glow
ELF studio cream liner in # black
ELF essentials waterproof eyeliner pen in # black
ELF studio mineral infused mascara
Ebay False lashes .. see here.
Duo Lash Adhesive Glue in white/clear
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara


LIPS

NYX slim lip pencil in pinky
NYX hot pink rouge cream blush


*got this on a giveaway
Thank you for reading guys !!
and take care 
xxx

Dyna



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. wow, i think this is my favourite look I have seen you do, the eyes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your makeup looks because they are so snazzy yet something that I could actually wear out, instead of just for special occasions. I absolutely love this look! And those earrings!!!

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway! Vintage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the blue used to line the eyes, I should start using colours like that more often.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooove the liner! great look overall, it's so pretty

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts