REVIEW!! Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat!!

HELLO GUYS!!

This is one of those 
"I have to try" product because a lot of people rave about it. 

I heard people saying it's a hit. 
Others saying it's a miss.



 

 

For me - it's a HIT. 
This does not necessarily prolong the nail polish on fingers. 
But I love how fast drying it is, 
It also fully dries so you don't have to worry about mattifying it against your pillow if you just painted your nails, 
and YES - I do that A LOT. 
HAHA. 



Basically, I DO recommend this.

Dyna
xXx




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product from a giveaway win and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. I think I found an anti smudging solution ... Applying 1 thin coat every 24 hrs :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read/heard that there is side effects of birth defects or reproductive harm.. just to let you know!! i think it's in the label warning. so i'm a bit scared to use this :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this out. where did you buy it? :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seche Vite is great.I found a great dupe for it that does the same : Essence Better than gel nails top sealer.
    Seche Vite will always be the king of topcoats but my wallet is happier with essence :D
    Great review Dyna <3
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it because it really is fast drying. But it doesn't last long, it peels off after bath or swimming. As CookingChichillas said, the Essence dupe is as good as Seche Vite and I didn't notice any peeling off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts