ELF hypershine lipgloss in bubble gum [review w/ swatches] !!

Hello guys!!



Today I'm going to review ELF' hypershine lipgloss in bubble gum. 

It's one of ELF's newest shades in a gloss, 
and I definitely think it's worth checking out. 

PACKAGING
Brush applicator. 
Twist up packaging. 
It can be a little messy when closing because the brush tip would still have product on. 
The brush also works great as a lip brush, 
so once the product is done, 
you can definitely use this as a lip brush.

TEXTURE
A little on the sticky side, but not runny. 
I wouldn't say they're super sticky, 
but it's definitely "I hope my hair doesn't get stuck to it" sticky. 




SMELL
Hate the smell. 
It's like a sugary minty smell. 
ELF describes it as "cotton candy"
It's more of a sweetener type of sweet kind of smell. 
Definitely artificial. 
Hate it. 
It's not disgusting or anything like that, 
it's just not a smell I like. 





SHADE
This is a baby pink nude shimmerless shade. 
It's quite sheer for my taste,
in the swatches I used quite some product,
so to get that shade you might have to use quite a lot
Has white undertones
Something I imagine Kim Kardashian would wear.
Gorgeous over a nude gloss, for a pinky hue. 

FINISH
glossy finish. 

BOTTOM LINE
I'd definitely repurchase if there are corally shades, or some unique shades that I don't have. 
I wouldn't repurchase shades that I think are similar to what I have, because I like sponge tip applicators. 

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts