COMPARISON: ELF glow vs candid coral blushes [with swatches!!]

Hello guys, 
I have another post for you today..

and this time round it's about two products, both by ELF, 
which people tend to rave about. 

They might seem kind of similar online, 
they're actually quite different in person.

ELF's studio line powder blush in candid coral.
ELF's regular line / essentials natural radiance blusher in glow
So this post is about:
ELF's regular line / essentials natural radiance blusher in glow 
ELF's studio line powder blush in candid coral.

I don't have much to say about the swatches, 
except that 
Glow - is more pink than coral. and more pigmented. less shimmer too. 
and 
Candid Coral - is more coral and has a strong golden sheen/ frost to it. Hard to show up.

and here are the swatches:
ELF's studio line powder blush in candid coral, ELF's regular line / essentials natural radiance blusher in glow 


ELF's studio line powder blush in candid coral, ELF's regular line / essentials natural radiance blusher in glow


Thank you for reading, 
and stay tuned for awesome posts
[and yes- I'm THAT full of myself to think that my posts are awesome #just kidding haha. ]
P.S sorry for the lack of posting, this is my first day off in two and a half weeks..
so I'm not exactly drinking margaritas on a beach haha.
I wish I have more time for my blog though.


Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the blog sale. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. LOVE the blush, i think the color will go GREAT for you skin. :)
    GREAT BLOG!
    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just received my ELF package and i ordered candid coral!

    it looks really pretty but won't show up on my skin! :( (just like you said )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the glow blush, I'm not sure if I have candid coral if not I'm gonna buy it! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts