HOW TO : Quick Easy Messy Upstyle !!

Hello Guys, 
his is an article I wrote for Pavli Style website, 
which you can check out HERE
but I thought I'd share it over here because I really love doing this hairstyle..

So here we go:

  

 



We all love to have perfectly styled hair, unfortunately, sometimes we don‘t have the time to do it. Here‘s a quick and easy description on how to get a super quick and easy messy upstyle. The fun part about this is that if you went out the night before and you can‘t bother washing your hair and restyle, it actually stays better on, especially if you used hair products.


What you need:
1. Bobby Pins or super small clips – I prefer super small clips, as they are easy to use and remove.
2. Rubber band
3. EZ beaded comb
4. Hair Accessory
5. Hair spray
6. Hair clay
7. Teasing comb
8. Root lifter
9. Big brush


With your teasing comb, tease the top half of your hair focusing on the roots.
Finish tease with a Root boosting spray. I used Tres Emme's 24 hours body Weightless lift Root boosting spray, but if you don‘t have a root boosting spray, just use your ordinary setting spray.
Smooth out the tease with a big brush.

Using a little clay, warm it up in your hands, apply it all over your hair sparingly and scrunch up the hair. I used Wella's new wave ultimate effects Go Matte Clay.

Hairspray all over your hair for a little added texture. I used Tres Emme Freeze Hold Professional Hairspray.

With a small clip [or bobby pins] grab your bangs and just clip them backwards away from your face.

Using the rubber band, tie your hair back in a messy bun.

Using the EZ beaded comb, apply it underneath the messy bun to provide the support for the bun. Sort the bun as desired. You can sort the bun with the small clips or bobby pins too if you wish.

I finished my hair with a hair spray and applied the flower-like brown accessory.
Lastly, if you‘re in a daring mood, you can wear some killer earrings to amp up your look. 

That's it for today, 
thanks for reading, 
and I hope you found it helpful :)))

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. This is a really gorgeous hair look, love it ^^

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that look! And your hair accessory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your the up do!!! :)
    and you earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do it similar! I love how you put hair accessorize! Love it!

    Check out this site / blog where you can win Sigma, Iphone... http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/all-about-luuux-free-sigma-apple.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower accessory is actually the cutest. Where is it from?
    ~Shannon
    http://lipstickmakesthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shannon xxxx I got it at Tenda in Malta, like 3 years ago, it's a shop run by Chinese people, so you might be able to get something similar to it on ebay from Hong Kong sellers xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts