ELF regular smudge sponge / brush review !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I'm very excited to tell you that I'm almost done with my ELF reviews. 
and for all ELF fans..
I actually have even more awesome news..

 

I made 2 purchases two days ago...
and I'm getting 2 mystery boxes supposedly.. This is going to be so fun. The offer's still on btw. 
You'd get free shipping and a free box with items worth  10 pounds. 
You can see the offer on the ELF UK page HERE.
Having said that.. 
I have to thumbs up ELF for all these amazing offers.. I mean...
I honestly LOVE how they have listened to the customers and gave us amazing offers 
and the products are so cheap anyway.. 
so the offers are indeed an added bonus :D

 

Unfortunately though, this product I'm not too keen about. 

I postponed this review as much as I could, because I just did not know what to say about this product.




I mean, the sponge is so stiff it hurts my eye area.. if I use it as a smudge brush..
and even applying eyeshadows, it sucks at it. 
I wish I got another blending brush instead.
I LOVE the blending brush.

 

This one, I definitely don't recommend. 
And as you can imagine, this is pretty much useless to me. 
I HATE reviewing products I dislike. 
But I truly do dislike this and my priority is to say exactly how I truly feel.
Sorry elves, but you can do better than this. 
In fact -they already have. 

They have the studio contour brush, which I like to use to smudge my liner. 
So get that. I LOVE that one. 
This one, it just sucks. 

That's it for this review, 
and if you have any purpose or suggestions for this product feel free to let me know :D

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I feel the same way ... :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a sincere review :) that's we all need! And thanks for the other suggestions! Keep rockin' girl!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks guys :D I'm glad you appreciate my honesty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you on this one! Its not what I expected it to be at all, I can't use it at all, great review x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you should have an ELF store by now. You have lots of collection. I salute♥

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i hate this brush i wouldnt even call it a brush its soooooooo hard i hate it :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh good to know lara, unfortunately i think it's all about luck then, because mine is super hard.. and apprently Iàm not the only onme. Glad you got a good one though xx

    @nina & cosmetic fanatic - me too :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Studio Contour brush to apply my brow bone highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've actually had pretty good luck with elf brushes, i really like the essentials eyeshadow brush, its shorter in length but thicker in bristles. By the way I like your blog, im a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. me too hunny.. I just don't like this one.. I rly like the eyeshadow brush too :D thanks for following hunny xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts