ELF make up artist brush belt review!!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have another ELF review today!!!

woohoo...
:P

so today's focus is on ELF's make up artist brush belt..




Now I got this product for half the price ..with ELF's 50% off offer..
this summer. 
I had my eye on this for such a long time 
and I'm so glad I got this.. 
and I'm even more glad that I got this for half the price. 



I used this all summer to hold my brushes..
It works quite well as a belt, but I never use it as a belt, I find it weird looking for brushes upside down.
Now I don't own any other make up brush belt.. 
but I do have a brush roll.. 
I definitely find this much better than a brush roll though.. I mean.. you can fit a ton of brushes in this, 
and in a more structured manner. 
I really really like this. 




The material is a kind of faux leather ordeal,
looks very pro and everything 

I like to fold it in half .. and just leave it in my make up box in summer
[I live in a beachhouse in summer.. so I can't just leave everything on a vanity or something like that. ]

What I don't like?
Well, the top row.. if you happen to fit in an eyeshadow brush [which is typically shorter than other brushes], or a shorter brush, it sinks right in. 
Not that it's hard to get out,
it's just that at times ..
I found myself wasting time trying to find a certain brush "in hiding"

Also.. the site says you have space for eyeliners and mascaras
but the compartments that I think are meant for that, I didn't find reliable. 
I mean, I am not going to lie, 
I never really used them or tried them out. 
But if you pack your brush belt with products, 
it's not like you're going to manage to fit a ton of stuff in there either.





BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE having this. 
I really recommend getting this.. 
It's probably the best looking cheap make up brush belt out there. 
I love having it, 
and it's worth the try.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. It looks good, your elf reviews are always great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just heard this belt 2 days ago? and look what i found. A review for this belt brushes. Thanks for the sharing! really really great

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts