100% pure purity cosmetics lip glaze in peach [review w/ swatches]!!

HELLO GUYS..
I'm so tired with my assignments and all that lately,
I haven't had that much time to post some blog posts :(
So sorry about that..
Hopefully I'll make it up to you during the Christmas Holidays xx



Anyway.. this is my review:




PACKAGING
It's really nice to look at, 
but as you twist it up and down, it definitely feels rather clumsy.. 
nothing you can't handle, 
but it could be sturdier.
And keeping in mind that the price is rather expensive, 
I wouldn't have expected any issues with the packaging. 
Again, it's not a big deal.. 
and it won't affect the product. 
I just wished it was sturdier



TEXTURE
Really smoothe.. 
It applies creamy but in the lightest layer ..



SMELL
When I first opened it, this had quite a strong "fruit pigmented" smell. 
Something like raspberries, or strawberries or something like that
Eventually, this faded off. 
If you hatefragranced lipsticks, 
I would not consider the smell an issue




SHADE
A corally red shade, with an orange undertone. 

PIGMENTATION
Because this is a lip glaze, this is a sheer lipstick

 
BUILDABILITY
This applies sheer, but it is highly buildable without looking like you packed on too much product

LASTING POWER
Average .. 2-3hrs.
FINISH
Glossy


BOTTOM LINE
I really really like this lip product. I think it's definitely worth checking out..
and I LOVE having this in my collection :D


 You can check this out HERE 
It retails for $15.. for your reference :)

FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these products for free from 100% pure for PR purposes.  I am not compensated for any reviews or posts I do about their products.My first priority is my readers and everything I have stated is my personal opinion.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this color. It's so pretty on you and I really like how it's not too dark. You look great!

    xoDale
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my this is such a gorgeous shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade looks so great! I love the sheer color because I'm still getting used to adding color to my lips. ^^ Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a bit pricey but the colour and the packaging are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dyna, I love your blog. Its great for inspiration. The lip glaze looks gorgeous on you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It look great not to heavy and I hope not too sticky-I'll try thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the fact that it looks not to glossy even a bit matt tone but on the same time lite with great color
    בוטוקס בשפתיים

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts