FOTD!! Pin Up Look with the hottest pink lips in town!!

 HELLO GUYS!!
I thought I'd tell you what I wore in my video ..
and I wore this look to my friend's surprise party. 
And it's a good thing they took lots of photos cuz my photos for this look sucked lol!

Anyway.. 
here are the photos:

 






 

 


here is the video:


and here's what I used:

FACE
ELF mineral infused primer
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 07 warm sand
Essence soft touch mousse make up in 04 matt ivory
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light
ELF mineral booster in tinted
NYC matte bronzer in sunny
NYX powder blush in dusty rose
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
Model in a bottle setting spray

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed – matte peach, shimmer peach, Matte black
NYX single eyeshadows in brown and vanilla sky
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Pride – matte white
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
Maybelline Define a Line eyeliner in black
ELF mineral infused mascara in black
Duo eyelash adhesive in dark tone
Ebay falsies
Max Factor Volume and Lifting Mascara in black - got this free on a giveaway


EYEBROWS
ELF eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in crystal

LIPS
NYX slim lip pencil in pinky
NYX hit pink cream blush
ELF studio blush in pink passion
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Loved your eyeliner and outfit! So cute!!

    Btw i emailed you ummm maybe 10 days ago but u didnt reply, maybe it went to spam :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts