Vixoden Cosmetics eyeshadows [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS

I have a review on these awesome eyeshadows today.
I got these from Kim's creations which you can check out HERE
and they're home made, cruelty free, and she's really passionate about what she does.
The prices are super cheap and you get a ton of product, 
I really really suggest you take a look at her page. 




PACKAGING
well, we all know I HATE loose powders, loose eyeshadows and all that because they are so darn messy. 
This packaging is pretty typical, 
you get a sifter kind of deal, but I decidedto take the whole tape off and now it's even messier. 
She tapes her printed logo on to it and names.
But it's cute :D

dirty love, rubber ducky




TEXTURE
 I really like the texture, they're not gritty, 
they're nice and smoothe. 
I love the texture.

dirty love, rubber ducky

PIGMENTATION
Check out the swatches. and you'll be wowed!

dirty love, rubber ducky

SHADES
Rubber Ducky: A canary yellow packed with silver glitter. Seriously pretty
Dirty Love: A matte black packed with silver glitter. This stains.. it's that pigmented. So make sure you prime your lids and stuff. 

dirty love, rubber ducky


FALLOUT
These are loose eyeshadows. 
Of course you're going to get fall out!
but.. nothing a simple stipple brush or fan brush won't fix.
Also, because these are loose eyeshadows I strongly recommend using a sticky base ..
e.g. NYX jumbo eye pencils, eyeliners, kohls, cream eyeshadows.. etc. 

dirty love, rubber ducky



LASTING POWER
They last all day on me.




dirty love, rubber ducky




That's it for this review guys,
feel free to follow for more reviews and posts :D

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. OMG, look at that pigmentation! I'll def check out these beauties ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! great pigmentation. And that yellow is so different. me likie! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. the pigmentation is sooo great but a little bit messy to apply. I have to check this out

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts