OCTOBER FAVOURITES!! - YOUTUBE VIDEO!!

HELLO GUYS!!
I have awesome news!!
I finally have another youtube video up, 
and I plan to have quite a few more :D
So feel free to post your requests and comments :D 
I got to say.. 
I hate how youtube freezes my face in the most awkward facial expressions. 
But you know, 
I'll live haha. 
Anyway check it out below.. 
please please please subscribe :D
andif you could throw in a comment and a like for the sake of my awkward youtube faces.. 
that would be great..

haha :D





I don't know if you can see it, I never quite posted it like this.. 
so if you can see it CLICK HERE

CLICK ME!!!
Follow my blog over here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com
Chat with me and get all the news first on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dynasrandomblog


Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx

Here is the list of products I mentioned in case I was talking too much and got you mixed up:

Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Nude Delight
NYX mega shine lipgloss in smokey look
Rimmel Color Show Off lipstick in Shake Up Pink
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Mauve Outta Here
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss in Coral Reef
ELF studio lip conditioning balm spf15 in mellow melon
100% pure lip glaze in peach - got this free for PR purposes
Essence soft touch mousse make up in 04 matt ivory
ELF studio cream eyeliner in coffee
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
ELF eyelid primer
Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark tone
NYC matte bronzer in sunny
NYX HD foundation in soft beige 04, warm sand 07
ELF pressed powder in buff
ELF mineral eyeshadows in wild, elegant
NYX single eyeshadow in skin tight, champagne, tropical
Vixoden Cosmetics eyeshadow in rubber ducky
Essence mono eyeshadows in blockbuster, forest gump
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Greed
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in clear
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light
Essence silky touch blush in secret it girl
Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
Essence nail polishes in hard to resist, viva la green
Cruelty free alert!
All products featured in this video are cruelty free except for the 2 Rimmel lipsticks. Rimmel is not cruelty free.





Thank you so so much for your support :D
and  I really hope you like what you see 
xxx
Dyna

FTC Disclaimer: I have purchased all products unless otherwise stated in the description. I am not being paid for this video.

Comments

  1. very nice video)
    you are so stylish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thx talia xx
    and thanks TamaraB xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog!
    follow each other? i'll wait your answer on my blog :)
    xx
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ new youtuber? wanna make a youtube account!

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts