100% pure fruit pigmented pot rouge in peachy [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!!

I don't know if you read it but I wrote an overview about this product earlier on.. 
but this is the in detail full review..

 

anyway.. 
I'm going to get to the point and start the actual review. 




PACKAGING
I quite like the packaging, simple.. sleek.
I don't like tins that much,
but I don't mind it in this case.
 While it may seem that you have very little product.. trust me.. 
a little goes a long long way with this product.

 
TEXTURE
I admit, this feels rather dry..
but surprisingly it warms up against your finger and applies like a dream, 
without any chalkiness
or anything like that.

 

PIGMENTATION
Very nicely pigmented..

 
BLENDABILITY
Highly blendable. 
if you have the NYX cream blushes .. 
this is even more blendable. 




BUILDABILITY
Buildable, and can be sheered out 
according to your personal liking. 


PURPOSE

A. Cream blush
I used this both on the cheek as a cream blush.. 
and as a lip stain. 
I personally am not a huge fan of cream blushes. 
In fact, I use the nyx cream blushes on the lips mostly.. 
But I admit. 
I do find myself reaching for this product a lot.. 
I think it's because the shade is rather unique in my collection.

B. Lip stain
I love this as a lip stain, 
it looks surprisingly really natural, 
and feels really smooth.

 


wearing pot rouge peach on the lips
wearing pot rouge peach on the cheeks with mimosa blush

SMELL/ TASTE
No significant taste / smell




SHADE
A peachy brown shade 
Very pretty. 
Suits most skintones. 
Will show up on fair to tan skintones. 

LASTING POWER
As a cheek stain it lasts all day, only fades a little. 
As a lip stain you'll have to reapply every 4-5 hours.

BOTTOM LINE
Okay, I really really like this product. 
It's definitely worth the try, 
it's not necessarily to die for.. 
because I can get a cheap lip stain with a lip liner. 
and I hardly ever use cream blushes. 
But I do recommend this product, 
and I definitely enjoy having it in my collection.

You can check this out HERE 
It retails for $15.. for your reference :)

FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these products for free from 100% pure for PR purposes.  I am not compensated for any reviews or posts I do about their products.My first priority is my readers and everything I have stated is my personal opinion. 


Comments

  1. wao this one seems great...lovely color...

    http://saharawans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts