FOTD !! My favourite nighttime look!!

HELLO GUYS!!
I know I posted something similar to this before.. 
but I really really like this look :D
I think green smokey eyes look best on brown eyes and they make them really pop. 
I find it so easy to wear and do.. 
so this makes it my favourite nightime look :D



 





Here's what I used..



FACE
ELF mineral infused primer
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 07 warm sand
Essence soft touch mousse make up in 04 matt ivory
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light
ELF mineral booster in tinted
NYC matte bronzer in sunny
NYX single eyeshadow in tropical
NYX blush in cinnamon
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer 
Maybelline define a line eyeliner in black
Essence mono eyeshadow in forest gump
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Vixoden Cosmetics in Rubber Ducky
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
ELF mineral infused mascara
Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark tone
Ardell Demi Wispies black
Max Factor Volume and Lifting Mascara in black

LIPS
NYX slim lip pencil in natural
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga'

I hope you like this look.
i'm thinking of doing a youtube tutorial..
what do you guys think? :D

Take care hunny x
Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. very beautiful!!!! visit my blog,XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh you look gorgeous! Your makeup looks flawless, I am so jealous. I am definitely getting that bronzer because it looks fab on you. I have been following your blog for a while and I look forward to your posts xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you look super stylish n gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first picture is gorgeous! it looks like it came straight off a magazine cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your lashes are out of control beautiful! they are so great

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thanks hun.. they're not mine though.. i wish ahhaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, I love the earrings too.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts