ACCESSORIES HAUL!!

HELLO GUYS!!

I'm in a lecture right now but I really am struggling to stay awake,
so I decided.. why not blog?
haha..


I have a collective accessories haul today that I got in the past few weeks.

and here are the photos:

I got these items from a shop in Mosta:





 


I got the following items from Boffism's blog sale :D




 
 


 That's it..
I probably should pay attention now haha.
Goodbye for now guys, and thank you for visiting my blog xxx

Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)








Comments

  1. I love the earrings, gorgeous and totally your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great earrings! Surely these will suit you

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts