FOTD!! Peacock inspired eye look.. feat wet n wild pride palette!

Hello guys,
 I have a FOTD today .. and I actually had to do this look twice and take photos twice, 
because my other laptop basically died. 
and for the second time - I lost every file..
and in the back up disk.. 
I magically did not include by blog file. 
Anyway, 
I quite like doing this look.. I see myself wearing this when I feel like a smokey eye but not a brown one :)



Anyway.. Check out the photos below and the list of products below that :D


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 













FACE

Essence soft touch mousse make up in matt ivory 04 
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light and medium
ELF studio pressed powder in buff

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow palette in Pride - matte white, shimmer white, matte green, matte navy blue
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Maybelline define a line eyeliner in black 
Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow palette in Greed - matte black
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara waterproof in black

EYEBROWS
ELF eyebrow kit in light
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
ELF mineral lip liner in peachy
NYX mega shine lip gloss in smokey look


Ok so that's it for this look, I'll definitely experiment some more with this palette before I'll fully review it :D xxx

Love

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thx for this post! I so wanted to see this Wet n Wild palette in action! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!You look gorgeous! I love the colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Color is very bright ^^ I LOVE IT
    XOXO

    http://angelina-zhi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous i love this look! reminds me of christmas i dunno why lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi . iam just visit here....you have a nice site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts