Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette VANITY [review, swatches and make up looks!!]



HELLO GUYS!!

As many of you know Wet n Wild is not a worldwide company..
 it's based in the US and barely anyone sells it online. 
I did find it on ebay though so I got it off there. 

I'm a huge fan of Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors, and single eyeshadows so I decided to try these out too. 

and here's what I think:





PACKAGING
Ok I have got to admit I am not the biggest fan for the packaging. 
I hate that it opens upwards not sideways..
I even hate notebooks that open like that. 
Clear lid so you can see the packagings. 
Comes with two ridiculously stupid brushes..
But the eyeshadows are so awesome I'm not even bothered about anything I just said. 
It closes securely.
and is very sturdy





TEXTURE
Nice and smooth..
not gritty at all and applies silky smooth.


PIGMENTATION
It varies according to shades. But they are all nicely pigmented unlike Greed and Pride



SHADES


Vanity:
Mattes:

A matte creamy white [similar to Wet n Wild's Color Icon eyeshadow in brulee]
A matte cool-toned light brown
A matte dark brown with cool undertones


Shimmers:
A metallic really frosty yellow toned highlight
A metallic gold eyeshadow
A shimmery light warm-toned brown eyeshadow




MAKE UP LOOKS




FALLOUT
Barely any, 
none of the shades are powdery.

LASTING POWER
Lasts all day over a primer

BOTTOM LINE

 I honestly LOVE the eyeshadow palettes,
especially the matte shades, I wish they come up with more palettes though.. :)



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Just bought this, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog...:) follow you :D

    http://beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I wis I had this, the second matte looks perfect for my brows! great review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts