FOTD | Charlie's Chocolate Factory !

 HELLO GUYS!
I have been meaning to post this FOTD for a while but I kind of forgot about it..

It's a soft smokey eye and nude lips, 
I hope you like it!





 


FACE
Essence soul sista bronzing powder in 01 shake your booty!**
NYX blush in peach
Catrice prime and fine highlighter**

EYES
ELF cream eyeshadow in pewter
Catrice intensifeye eyeshadow in Charlie's Chocolate Factory**
Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 pan eyeshadow palette in Vanity
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 pan eyeshadow palette in Greed
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Catrice mini max mascara**
Essence multi action mascara in waterproof**
Ebay false eyelashes
Duo eyelash adhesive in dark tone

EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylistist pencil in Date with Ash-ton
Essence lash and brow clear mascara

LIPS
NYX black label lipstick in india**

(later on I layered it with Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in the nuder the better * - see below!)

 





- Dyna
xx 



Products marked with a * were gifted to me. 
Products marked with ** were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products.
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts