A product so yummy, you'd want to eat it up!



HEY DOLLS!

I don't often iclude bath stuff on my blog. 
But what the heck, this product deserves a shout out.

So this is a review on the Camay Creme Delice berry bliss shower gel

So I first tried Camay shower gel (the "pink scented" one)
when I got it for free with coke or something like that at our local supermarket.

So I was running out and I went to pick another up.. 
when something happened. 

I saw this light pink yummy looking one. 
And even though I hate it when other people do it, 
I slightly opened it and had a wiff. 







*BELLS RINGING*

My gosh - this stuff smells like Bubblegum!!

It's called Creme Delice 
and I'm all into yummy scents, 
if I could find a perfume that smells like bubblegum, 
I'd wear it too!.. 

Anyway.. 
as a shower gel it doesn't do wonders.. 
it's lathers up quite nicely and does it job just right.
But the smell.. 
ahh the smell!

I swear I want to eat it up.
When I picked it up - 
there was a 30% off code. 
So that's nice, I guess. 


I hope this review was somewhat helpful,
and let me know if you know of any bubblegum scents. 
I'm addicted. 
I could get high smelling the darn product :D

Thank you for tuning in 
and in the meantime, 
take care!

- Dyna 
xx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts