What I wore - from head to toe | Wedding vows !



HEY DOLLS - 

I recently had a wedding (for the first time in ages)
and of course - being the vain person that I am - 
I took it as an excuse to get dressed up and wear stuff I hardly ever wear. 

So first of all I figured I'd show you the overall look: 

I wore:
Silver clutch
Evening Pink-Purple dress
Silver Shoes






and this is what I used makeup-wise ..

 




FACE
NYX HD foundation in warm sand, sand beige
ELF mineral booster in tinted
ELF mineral booster in yellow
ELF pressed powder in almond
Sleek LE caribbean collection blush in pan tao
NYX mosaic blush in highlight**

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in champagne
Sleek LE caribbean collection in Curacao - purple haze, Martini
Catrice absolute eye colour in 570 Plum up the Jam**
MUA glitter eyeliner shade 7
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in vanilla sky ride
Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette in Vanity
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Maybelline define a line eyeliner in ebony black
Duo eyelash adhesive in dark tone
Ardell demi wispies false eyelashes


EYEBROWS
MUA eyebrow pencil in blonde
Essence clear lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All
Catrice ultimate colour in be natural*



Products marked with a * were gifted to me. 
Products marked with ** were gifted to me by companies for personal use of PR purposes. 


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Aww such a lovely attire! You're beautiful!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your skin looks absolutely flawless girl, and I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!
    Btw, new follower ^^
    Check my blog if you want ^^

    A loser like me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts