Catrice nail lacquer LE Cruise Couture CO5 Nautica | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!!

I have a nail swatch and review today :D
If you've been following my blog for a while, 
you'd know I've been really into Catrice cosmetics ever since their launch in February.
I had already tried 2 of their nail polishes and I liked them..
As far as Catrice's nail polishes go, 
they do not have the same consistency. 
I think it's the same with all brands.

 




But Catrice is different. 
If a nail polish has a 2X sticker on it, 
it meand that it is sheer. 
So thankfully, 
there is a good indication when it comes to pigmentation.

Still - one nail polish varies from the next.





LE Cruise Couture CO5 Nautica has amazing pigmentation.
I applied 2 coats.  But I could have stopped after the first,
because it's that pigmented!

 

 







The colour is beautiful!
Professional-looking, and preety, too. 
It's a deep dark navy blue. 
The bottle shows a little pearl finish, 
but it doesn't transfer when swatching.
I wish the pearly finish transfers because it would have given the nail polish an extra oomph!
But I can't complain. 
If you're looking for a dark navy blue colour 
you can't go wrong with this one.

I hope this post was helpful, 
and till the next post, 
take care!
Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these items for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

  1. ohh that one is beautiful- I think there's a Catrice top coat that might make it pearly :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts